Learn to Meditate
Learn to meditate, in two easy steps:
- Attend a Free Online Intro Talk
- Join a 4 day course
The Intro Talk
This runs for 1 to 1.5 hours. You will learn:
- what Vedic Meditation is
- how it benefits health, relationships, and mental sharpness
- what the science says about all this
- how Vedic Meditation differs from Mindfulness and other practices
The 4 Day Course
This is the beginners’ course. It is taught over 4 consecutive days.
Day 1 (one hour – individual consultation)
- You receive your personalised mantra,
- along with instructions in correct practice.
Days 2, 3, 4 (ninety minutes each day – group sessions)
- You learn the nuts and bolts of how to meditate.
- You learn how to fit it into your busy daily routine.
You will have mastered the technique after these four days of careful instruction.
Click here to book your Intro Talk